Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Good product

I purchased the Duracell Powerpack 600 three months ago. Since then I have used it to jump started my van with a big 5.7L engine four times (I finally tracked down the short that was causing the van battery to discharge). I have also used the AC and DC outlets for various tasks like powering my laptop and running an electric drill. I read all of the negative comments before buying the Powerpack. For the most part I think they had unrealistic expectations about the Powerpack. Of course it is just a deep cycle AGM battery in a convenient shell. You'll be happier if, before buying this product, you Google "deep cycle battery" to learn what to expect and how to care for the battery. I think the price is right and I would recommend this product to a friend. Oh yes, the radio really is a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment