Wednesday, August 19, 2009

worked very well for a unique need

I purchased this unit with the hopes of running my laptop and a small photo printer at outdoor art and craft festivals ( of which I am a vendor)Often electricity is not available and many vendors use large generators. My needs were smaller then those vendors and I noticed a friend who kept something like this in their car and thought maybe this could work for me..well..it did! it was so easy to carry to my both and very tiny and quite and sat under a folding table powering the laptop and photoprinter for 6 hours. I was very pleased that this met my needs so inexpensively and unobtrusively! Im extremely happy with my purchase and while I too noticed that one of the displays didnt work , other than that it was all it advertised to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment